cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Survey

supertimalou
Level 3

I receive several invitation from noreply@quemailserver.com to participate in survey.

Maybe somebody from oculs team could confirm me it's safe? I would like to participate but feel worry to click on the link.  Thank you

Hello ,

We are looking for people 18 years or older to participate in an upcoming research study. The study will run remotely, and you can participate from wherever you are while on your computer.

The 60-minute research session will run on one day between Monday, May 2nd and Friday, May 6th. To thank you for your feedback, you will receive up to $100 Oculus User Research e-Rewards (redeemable for a selection of e-gift cards through PerksWW) if you are selected and participate in the study.

If you are interested in participating, please complete the brief survey here. If you are selected for the study, we will contact you directly and you will receive a follow-up call or email with more details.

Take the survey

Please don't hesitate to reply with any questions!

Thank you,

The Oculus User Research Team

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! Thanks for reaching out to us about this promotion. To clarify, this is not an official research or rewards program from Oculus. If you'd like to participate in this, please do so at your own risk as we are not affiliated with it. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions!