cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspension - Provide account details

TheIronKingVR
Honored Guest

Meta yesterday on my main account sent out "Provide account details by April 30th or your account will be suspended" and I don't want that to happen but when I click on the notification, it takes me to Meta Quest news, I want to set up my account as a parent account so this doesn't happen again but I don't know what to do, please help.

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @TheIronKingVR. We definitely know the importance of keeping your account safe, so we'd love to make sure you're able to submit the proper documents to update your account. To create a Parent-Managed account, please sign in to your Meta account here. From there, please follow the on-screen instructions.

Of course, if there are any bumps along the way to setting things up, do let us know! We're happy to help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi again @TheIronKingVR, still need any help?

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

oh, I figured it out, but thank you for helping!

Awesome! Please don't hesitate in reaching out if you need assistance with anything else!

Hey @TheIronKingVR, thanks for updating your thread that you figured out what was going on with your account. If you don't mind, would you be able to share what exactly worked to get this resolved? That way if anyone else comes across this, they'll know what steps to take.

Also, welcome to the forum! I hope to see you more, and under better circumstances!

Make sure you smash that Kudos button!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?