cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch User dialogue popping up all the time

Sisojo
Level 2

I have two quests and on the second one I have another account as a secondary account so that I can play some games with a friend if they use my other one. However every time the oculus wakes up it asks me if I want to switch accounts and it is very frustrating since I almost never do and I haven't been able to find anyway to stop this dialogue. Or am I just missing something?

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, Sisojo. We noticed you don't like the Switch User dialogue pop-up screen and understand how frustrating it can be when all you want to do is play the game. So, first, simply remove the secondary account from the other headset, and the Switch User dialogue should stop appearing. Then, when you and your friend are gaming again, just add the secondary account back to the other headset and game away.

Here is a link for removing the account from the headset, and you can add it back at any time.

I guess I will have to, still it would be nice to have the option to switch this dialogue off. I can’t imagine any scenario where the user wants to switch user every time he puts the headset down so it is quite bad UX design