cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync between Meta avatar sdk and Interaction sdk

adigkoculusdev
Explorer

Hi Team,

There is an issue where when we try to combine the avatar sdk with the Interaction sdk, the handpose doesnt properly sync well between those.
If i provide a hand pose grab then the expected output is that when i integrate avatar sdk, the hand of avatar should snap back to the hand pose.
It doesn't happen and there is an awkward sync issue between them.
Let me know if you need more details and please let us know how we can fix this since it is a big issue/bug

adigkoculusdev_0-1670095077489.png

adigkoculusdev_1-1670095101220.png

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We appreciate you posting about this avatar issue, we can see how this would impact gameplay and the VR experience for users. We haven't seen other users talking about this, so we would love to hear some feedback from the community and other developers that may want to chime in. You can also post to our developer forum for extra assistance!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hi Oculus team,

This actually seems to be a very recurring issue which has been reported by many devs with no solution uptill now.
For reference:
https://forums.oculusvr.com/t5/Quest-Development/Re-Meta-avatars-Oculus-interaction-hands/td-p/97899...

Please kindly have a look into it