cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync not working on Meta Quest app

acapuck
Honored Guest

Hi, my recent media says it's synced but it isn't showing up in my Meta Quest app and neither is any other media from the past 29 days. I use sync frequently to pull clips, so I know it was working fine until 4-6 hours ago. I also know the issue is affecting at least one other person. What's going on?

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @acapuck. We see you are having issues getting your device to sync with the Meta Quest app. We understand the delay this may be causing you while trying to enjoy the wonderful world of VR. Let's take a look at some troubleshooting steps we have for this issue here. If everything looks good on your end, let us know. We would like to suggest that you make sure your cloud backup is on, just in case we have to do a factory reset. We look forward to your response. Talk soon!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey @acapuck. We just wanted to check in with you and see if you were still having that sync issue. If you still need any assistance, please don't hesitate to get back to us so we can continue working towards a resolution with you! If the troubleshooting helped, let us know as well. We hope to hear from you soon.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?