cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TRACKING & VARIOUS OTHER ISSUES

SOOPAFLHI
Honored Guest

I HAVE A META QUEST 3 that I purchased in Feb 2024, two weeks after using I received a “tracking lost” message & the device became completely unresponsive/inoperable! I was still within 30 days of purchase & I really had enjoyed the virtual experience so instead of just getting a refund, I got a refund & repurchased it thinking this issue was specific to that one device. I got the newly purchased device about 2 weeks later & began my VR experience again .. lo & behold about 2.5 weeks later I receive the same “tracking lost” message & again product becomes inoperable!! I tried to get refunded company says no it’s past 30 days since original purchase so I must go through warranty company. I began that process & they tried to send me a refurbished device UNACCEPTABLE since I spent $600 on this device & have gotten little use of it. They finally agreed to send a new (so they claimed it was new & assured me I would not have any further issues) I received my alleged new device on May 10, 2024 & as soon as I powered it on a system alert appeared & said the fan was not properly functioning & product could overheat & not work properly it would allow nothing else AGAIN unresponsive/inoperable!! I was so disappointed I contacted the warranty folks & they want to send another & refuse to refund me!! This is my 3rd device since February NO THANK YOU! THIS PRODUCT HAS A LOT OF BUGS & IS ESSENTIALLY JUNK DO NOT PURCHASE!! SHARE WITH EVERYONE YOU WILL LOSE MONEY!! 

0 REPLIES 0
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?