cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TWD S&S Retribution possible soft lock?

Safalid
Honored Guest

I just need help on figuring out what to do and will I have to restart my playthrough.

So firstly, my game won't let me "Confront Sonny," as his window won't open and I can't progress.

And yes, the message has come before, but I think I know what could be wrong.

What I think happened is that I didn't let Sonny finish talking on the first quest and I went off right when the task started. This meant that the task the priest guy did remained incomplete.

So I went to the Hotel, did the mission, then after went to The Reserve, did that stuff. And I'd like to say there was some issues and I misheard Sonny, I went back and forth to the hotel since I thought the radio station was at Bywater.

Anyway, I haven't received any messages after I've already received the past one.

Is there certain days on which Sonny opens shop? Or does it happen randomly? Please help since I don't want 8 hours or so of my life to be wasted.

3 REPLIES 3

benniehendrix
Honored Guest

Did you manage to find a fix? It just happened to me as well. Except I did let him finish during the first conversation and went right away to do the mission, but it glitched regardless. His shop is only open on some days, so when I slept to the next day his shack was closed. Rolling days till he opens seems like the only option cos I don’t have other missions yet. 

I read on Reddit that other people are having the same issue with him on different stages of the playthrough and the only solution so far is to create a new save. 

For me its when i wanna put the letter to sonny into the drawer it doesnt happen anything. He just doesn't take it. Idk what i should do. i made many more save files, restarted the game and even restarted my oculus. Nothing helped. Any help? 

Hey there @LevLol, we noticed you are needing assistance with some gameplay issues. We know having in-game feature not working can affect your VR experience, and we understand how important being able to play this game is for you. However, we would love to help guide you in the right direction to get this figured out!

Seeing as this issue is pertaining to the game itself, we highly recommend reaching out to the developers at https://www.vrwalkingdead.com/.

We hope this information was helpful, and if you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!