cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TWD Saints and Sinners Retribution Bug

mnmhamm
Level 2

Hello,

I am at the part where you run after Gerik into a warehouse and begin preparing bombs. Well I died and hit ‘continue’ but when I came back nothing triggers Gerik to come out and hunt me. Also, the original bomb is gone so I made new ones but still no story progression. Help please and thank you!

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @mnmhamm, thanks for bringing this to our attention! It is most unfortunate that you are having issues using the 5 digit code to pair your device. We're going to suggest a factory reset as sometimes it's needed to make the device act as if it we're brand new. To perform a factory reset using the headset:

Turn off your headset.
Hold the power and volume (-) button on your headset down simultaneously until the boot screen loads on your headset.
Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Factory Reset and press the power button.
Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Yes and press the power button.

If the issue still persists please get in touch with our Online Support Team using this link here so they ca provide the most advanced and thorough troubleshooting for you!