cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TWD: Saints and sinners Retribution after game end BUGS

AlexCharlotte
Explorer

So my game seems to be a bit bugged now after I have finished the game. Worth mentioning is that I chose to stop the bells from ringing in the last scene. I still have one unfinished task with the padre, the quest after you visit the speakeasy and return to him with the booze. After I gave it to him he would start talking and the tourist would reply : I can listen now (or something like that). He just kept spamming the line and the padre would reset his speech and start all over. This loop kept going on for 5 minutes and I eventually had to press Y to skip conversation. Leaving the room and re-entering did nothing.  After that I just left him alive and never received any more quests regarding him, and my game still says I have a task to "talk to padre about the bourbon". But he is nowhere to be found. I'm assuming the quest log is just bugged since you had an option to kill him, but just wanna make sure I did not miss out on any side missions.

Also I cannot enter the speakeasy anymore, the door is shut and keeps showing the blue coin icon where you insert it into the vending machine (Which i suppose I can no longer get). Sometimes when I leave the map with the skiff I also get the red triangle warning above the skiff telling me that leaving now may resetting any on-going mission.

This next thing I don't know if it is a bug or not. If I re-enter the sewers area the event where you chase down gerik starts all over again without the game alerting me with tasks. I only got to the part where gerik starts killing tower people and you need to start defending yourself, before I had to close down the game. But It seems like I can replay the entire mission to fight him again. Anyone else who can do this ? I thought maybe they left it like this for people wanting to replay that mission, or it could be a bug. It bothers me that I cannot re-enter the speakeasy area because I really like that place.

8 REPLIES 8

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey AlexCharlotte, totally get your concern with the recently emerging Saint's and Sinners bug. We want to get you back into the world of VR and point you in the right direction. This is likely an issue with the game itself, as the developers have reported crashes and significant bugs during the El Padre and Father Carter missions. You may find more detailed answers from this games developer's help center.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

BoomD3xon
Honored Guest

Now since that bell update padre isn't fixed if you give him the booze hell have the drinking animation but not bottle it self and after after he's done with drinking and the dialogue he'll give you a reward but the animation doesn't show and you don't get the reward

Thanks for providing that update, @BoomD3xon! That would also be a good thing to provide feedback on in this games developer's help center, that way they can be alerted to current issues and get working to resolve them! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Yoshi357
Honored Guest

I also encountered a Bug where the Laser Sight would clash with Two Handed Guns and then would be Harder to aim because the Two Handed Weapon would be Glitching in your Hands

Hey there @Yoshi357! We understand how this can be a bit frustrating for you. We want to get you back to enjoying the amazing worlds of VR! Let us guide you down the right path so we can make this possible. We would like to inform you, this is an issue with the game itself, as the developers have reported crashes and significant bugs during the El Padre and Father Carter missions. You may find more detailed answers from this games developer's help center. We hope this info is able to help! 

There is nothing in their help center regarding this game or the quest 2 at all. At least not that I'm finding. All you can do is submit a ticket. 

To address this issue, I recommend reaching out to the game's official support channels, such as the developer's website, forums, or social media pages, where you can report the bug and seek assistance from the game's community or support team. They will have the most up-to-date information on known issues and possible solutions, as well as any upcoming patches or updates to address the problem you encountered.

They may request additional details or provide specific troubleshooting steps to help resolve the issue. Remember to provide them with clear and concise information about the problem, including any error messages or specific circumstances that trigger the issue, as this will aid in their investigation and resolution.

I hope you're able to get the necessary support to address the problem with Padre and enjoy a smooth gaming experience. 

The very first time I went through. I was able to give father crucifix. I was able to successfully give it to him. Ever since it always tells me I was unsuccessful  giving father his crucifix. I believe when they did the update a glitch is in that sequence. You give father the crucifix and then the booze but when the task is complete, it shows the failed to give the crucifix to father.