cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

That Demo Reel that fist came on during install

MeioJo
Expert Protege
How can I pull it up again to show people.. I really liked the one where you where on top of the skyscraper :smiley: 
10 REPLIES 10

I've been trying to do the same thing. Those are a selection of scenes from Dreamdeck (if we're talking about the same thing), I haven't found a way to play the selected scenes that the intro demo shows but you can play all the scenes in sequence from the Dreamdeck program options. Hope this helps.

MeioJo
Expert Protege
Well I see that i can d/l the 1 gig file and view it but I already saw the/a demo... can't I just see that again?

The installation demo is located in the Oculus/Support/oculus-dreamdeck-nux folder but running that just produces a black screen so it seems there's no way to run that demo again.

Running the Dreamdeck sequences from within Home though, chosing the loop option runs the same sequences plus a couple extra ones.

D4B33R5
Honored Guest
Found it. Basically run the initial setup again. Go to Setting (devices). On the top corner you should see a drop down menu that says Configure Rift. Click "Run Full Setup" You have to click the next button a dozen or so times. But just like when you finished the setup the first time, the Oculus DreamDeck will play the initial demo.

Side Note: The Skyscraper is also a choice in the app called Oculus DreamDeck

MeioJo
Expert Protege
Ya I got it not... I had people over and I did not want to wait for the 1 gig d/l of DreamDeck.

It's d/l'd now and I still have about 7 gig to go between other stuff 😉

Thanks for the responses!

SniperSnX
Honored Guest
Well a litte late, just found out.

Run Dreamdeck.exe with additional commandline parameters:

Just run e.g. "E:\Oculus\Support\oculus-dreamdeck-nux\Dreamdeck.exe -vr -dreamdeck=NUX"
Of course change the path to your own installation.

I simply created a batch file wich runs it as the full version selector spoils things (like dinosaurs coming for ya 😉 )

Hope it helped.

chaseholden
Honored Guest
If you don't mind sharing: how can I create a batch file like you did to avoid the CL in the future?

jmalmsten
Adventurer
I hope they release an app to make the intro-demo playable at any time just like in dreamdeck... or is the touch demos part of dreamdeck? My Touch delivery isn't until wednesday so I don't know...

ashley.segovia.999
Honored Guest

Same here I’m trying to see how I can I can get paid for my reels and what not