cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The VR from Browser on pc connected to oculus quest 2 with cable no longer works for me.

Luigipane1971
Honored Guest

Hello everyone. As the title suggests, VR from Browser on PC connected to Oculus Quest 2 with cable no longer works. Any browser (chrome, edge or firefox) does not allow me to access the videos in VR even if I give permission. I'm connected via cable and the other applications (msfs 2020, DCS, Games, etc.) work correctly. Thanks to all for the help, greetings, Luigi.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Luigipane1971, thanks for posting on the forums about this. We're sorry to hear that your device is having troubles using the browser to watch videos, it's not normal behavior and we want to get you the help you need! We would appreciate it if you tried a  Factory Reset. If the issue still persists at this point, hit up our Online Support Team via email, chat and/or callback for more advanced troubleshooting and warranty options!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!