cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Worst Customer service experience ever

Carona2569
Protege

I sent in my Left Controller for RMA back in July 2022. It's been over 3 months and still no replacement. I've messaged over 30 times and called 5 times to try to get an update but I get the standard boilerplate response that they have an "unusual number of tickets" or "we're waiting on an update from the logistics team."

The new controllers are in stock and I've suggested they could send me a new controller because it will be delivered in three days but customer service says they cant even contact the logistics team. The only thing they can do is put a note on the ticket. 

I'm so frustrated with the entire process and the fact that you can't talk to a manager or person that can actually help. 

Does anyone have an advice to get my Quest 2 left controller replacement? My Nephews loved playing the Quest 2 at Thanksgiving last 

5 REPLIES 5

Carona2569
Protege

I've already filed a complaint with the BBB. Meta ignored it. I didn't think it was possible to have a F with the BBB. 

TinyAngryPanda
Retired Support

I've PMed you regarding the replacement issue!

Still no left controller or updates on my replacement.

Carona2569
Protege

Still no update on my Left Controller replacement. It's been almost 5 months at this point. I'm incredibly frustrated at the inability to contact anyone in customer service that can actually assist or even provide information. 

Bladerah
Expert Protege

Did this ever get resolved?