cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The climb 2 freestyle update

billwilliamsloft
Honored Guest

Ever since I downloaded the freestyle update when it became available, I get a "no connection to server" message at the top of the screen above the menu. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? How do I fix it without uninstalling the game? I don't want to lose all my progress. 

11 REPLIES 11

rmilyard
Explorer

I am having same issue.  I contacted oculus support and got no help. Was told contact game developer which I have with no response.  

Bruin77
Honored Guest

Same issue ever since I first installed the game a few days ago.  "no connection to server"

LordJohnnyGatt
Honored Guest

same here still nothing with the 2nd update! "no connection to server"

itowngirl
Honored Guest

Did you ever get an answer or figure out how to fix this issue? 

Any luck on resolving this issue? 

tscherno-bill
Protege

Hi. Is there still no fix? I recently bought the game in a daily deal and also hve this "no connection" issue.

mr.grim.1963
Honored Guest

Bought it yesterday and having the same issue even though my WiFi is strong.

Hey there @mr.grim.1963! Oh no! It seems like you're having some trouble with your purchase of The Climb 2 freestyle. Fear not, my adventurous friend! This game is packed with mind-blowing views and thrilling experiences that will leave you breathless. Don't worry, we're here to help you conquer this issue together! Just send us a private message, and we'll get you back on track in no time! Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hello again @mr.grim.1963! Just wanted to check in and see if you still require any assistance with your purchase, or if you've already found a solution. Feel free to let us know, as we're always here to lend a hand!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!