cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The store credit option isn't there to buy stuff?

ButterArt
Sightseer
I just was given store credit from oculus, and I try to download a music pack from beat saber, but it ain't showing that I can pay with store credit and just uses my already set credit card. I am confused because I tried doing it on both the android app and Oculus quest itself. Any help? because I have photos..
vr8q7woxzyaf.pngdqvmgqjjvd33.png
3 REPLIES 3

justmetoo
Protege
Ya  i Had a problem too..  my store credit was in euro and I buy in dollars  but it told me i cant because they are different currency..    Have no idea why my store credit was in euro......     expires today so will probably lose it.....     SUX

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
@ButterArt Click the notification to receive the credit, if you're having issues receiving it, then create a ticket here. As for @justmetoo reach out to Support, we can look into changing the credit for you. - Principe
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

justmetoo
Protege
already have a ticket over there  but after my lasy reply to them haven't heard anything for a few days.......    no resolution.
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?