cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The store or Apps

Amatia73
Honored Guest

When I go to the store or try to find my apps it tells me there isn’t anything to be found. So what I have done is connected to Wi-Fi, updated and now it doesn’t allow me to even create a new account.

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey hey @Amatia73! We see you are having issues with locating your apps, we understand the uneasy feeling not knowing where your games are can cause.

So that we can knock this out for you, please first make sure you are logged in with the original email and account. With the switch to Meta accounts, we've seen some users are accidentally logged into the incorrect account and are unable to see their apps. You can check out this article for some helpful steps to make sure you are in the right account to have access to all your apps!

Once this is done and if the issue still persists, go ahead and shoot us a PM, by selecting our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Then, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey hey, Amatia73! We are reaching out to touch base and see if you are still needing assistance. If so go ahead and reach out to us and we will gladly work to try and knock this out for you.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!