cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three dots -Link connections and Unreal Engine getting stuck at 75%

Dingenonma
Protege

Hi there!

I tried... every solution I found out there to solve the Air-link (and cable link) three dots issue... but nothing worked!! 

Sometimes my headset would randomly connect to my computer, but then when I launch Unreal Engine (that why I use Air-Link for) then all my projects get stuck at 75% and they don't load.

As soon as I stop the Air-Link connection procedure (with the three dots or when randomly it connects) then my Unreal projects load instantanseusly. 

What is happening??

Air-Link was working like charm for many months and now... it just stopped working!

Thanks in advance for any tips (I really tried like 20 different things I found here and in youtube and reddit...)

6 REPLIES 6

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Dingenonma. We understand the urgency you have to get things settled with your AirLink. We want to get you back into the game and continue to explore the wonderful world of virtual reality. To do so, we would like to ask you to send us a private message. We appreciate you trying troubleshooting on your own and want to assist further. To get us that PM, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. Let's talk soon!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Dingenonma. We hope things have been resolved, but if they have not, don't forget to send us that original message. Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

No luck... and I tried a lot of stuff! Link was working like charm since I bought my Quest2... and I didn't update or change anything!

Thanks

Captura de pantalla 2024-04-11 a las 21.20.40.png

Hi @Dingenonma. We appreciate you sending us that PM and we will be with you shortly. 

But why to solve it through a private chat? Isn't it more useful for everyone if we share here the solution?

Hey there, @Dingenonma! In this case, the reason to move to a private message is to gather private information about this situation with your device, and continue to troubleshoot once we have that information. We want to make sure to protect your private information so please make sure to follow up from that private chat for the time being, and if you wish to share the solution publicly afterwards, we encourage you to do so to help the whole community. 

We await your message, and will make sure to get this looked into further. 

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?