cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time setting

Monkeydoo300
Explorer

I have seen the posts about doing a factory reset when your time is wrong. I have reset 2 or 3 times now and it will not rectify. Me, my phone and my oculus have been in the same location since gotten. Please help support!

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, thanks for reaching out! We see that you are requesting to reset or change the time on your device. We also noticed that several factory reset attempts were made but the outcome was unsuccessful. Having to factory reset multiple times can be time consuming. Currently, factory reset is the only way to change or reset the time on your device which may not be what you desire to hear right now. First, let's make sure you followed the instructions carefully to perform the factory reset. Please click here to get instructions. 

Let us know if this works for you. Happy Holidays! 🙂

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I have done the reset from the app and hard reset from the headset 

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

@Monkeydoo300 wrote:

I have seen the posts about doing a factory reset when your time is wrong. I have reset 2 or 3 times now and it will not rectify. Me, my phone and my oculus have been in the same location since gotten. Please help support!

Maybe make sure you don't have your smartphone time set to auto.  I made a mistake of doing this a long time ago and it would occasionally pick up the time from a near state that had daylight savings time and mine didn't. 

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers