cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch controllers for Rifts and quest, China?

FuBaNaToR
Protege
want to know why i can get a replacement controller.  no one sells them why? Are they made in china is that why?  Did i spend money on something that has no warranty or replacement parts?  I talked two others into buying this , one has same problems with right controller.  my friend thinks i talked him into wasting $500 on something that dont WORK and basically  has no warranty or replacement parts!!   should i invest my $ in vavle index ? 
4 REPLIES 4

Richooal
Consultant

FuBaNaToR said:

want to know why i can get a replacement controller.

This makes no sense.

FuBaNaToR said:

no one sells them why?

Yes they do.

FuBaNaToR said:

Are they made in china is that why? 

Of course they're made in China. Even the latest viruses are made in China. Yes, that's why. High demand for the product plus restrictions on manufacturing and shipping means things take a little longer.

FuBaNaToR said:

Did i spend money on something that has no warranty or replacement parts?

No, you didn't. You actually mentioned the warranty in your other posts and some parts are available.

FuBaNaToR said:

should i invest my $ in vavle index ? 

Purchasing an item which depreciates over time is not "investing". Maybe you meant to say that you should buy shares in the "vavle" index manufacturing company.

i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

FuBaNaToR
Protege
k.. show me one place that sells the controller Please.. like i said no one sells them ....only place i see is oculus and they have not replaced their stock because they cant, Made in China....  so now what? 

FuBaNaToR
Protege
ill go buy a quest today if ya send me a link cable free, win win, can use the controller on both sets , kids get one and dad gets to play his games:) 

FuBaNaToR
Protege
soooo i bought the quest, can you send me a free link  cable to make up for lack of service please ?
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?