cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch controllers with Moss

RPH1950
Honored Guest

I am new )24 hours) to Oculus Quest. I have used it with several games, including Top Golf with Pro Putt. I am having difficulty with Moss, however. I am able to turn the page with the hand controllers glowing, but whenever I press the Oculus button, a panel pops up stating that "No touch controls were detected." I have been unable to determine how to engage the touch controls so that they will be "detected."

Can anyone offer advice or pinpoint what I am doing wrong?

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

tom.kraemer.37
Honored Guest

I have the same problem.  I'm wondering if it is a setting in the Quest.

AhsokaMorai88
Honored Guest

i have the same issue. any resolution. makes it difficult to take a picture of any problems i have when that message keeps popping up.

IAmMeditator
Explorer

I am having the same problem as well. Would love to be able to access the menu in this game. My menu button works in all other games that I have tried it on.

NastyHabit
Honored Guest

Have you found a solution? I have the same problem and customer support has been 100% worthless

Hey there, @NastyHabit! We hate to hear that you're having trouble with your controllers. We know how important it is to make sure everything is working at 100% so you can fully enjoy your VR experience, and we would be more than happy to assist you with this issue!

So we can better understand how to assist you, could you please provide us with more information about what you're experiencing?

• Is this happening only when you're playing Moss, or is this happening with other games as well?
  • Could you please let us know if you've tried any troubleshooting for your controllers?

Please provide this information whenever you can!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

We're just following up to see if you're still having this issue @NastyHabit, were you able to solve it? If you're still needing our help, feel free to reach out to us for some assistance! In order to send us a message through PM, select our name to get to our profile page and click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!