cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracked Keyboard Support - Update List

hemii
Honored Guest

Hello All,keyboard

I'm looking to purchase a tracked keyboard for my Quest 2. I was looking at the list of supported keyboards by Logitech on the Meta site and they list the Logitech K830. However, this is now discontinued and not available to purchase. The K375s is listed and is an available keyboard to purchase but I like the option of the built-in trackpad. Does anyone know if there are other models that work? When I reached out to Logitech about the K830, they suggested the K600 which I was not even able to find on their site as well as the K400 which is similar to the K830 in functionality. I just want to make sure it will work as a tracked keyboard when it's not listed as compatible.

1 REPLY 1

Yogibear.1976
Honored Guest

I've just recently bought a k830 from fb market and I can't get it to work. After a bit more digging it seems that the uk version doesn't work with the quest 2. This is a massive fk up by meta who claim that this is compatible and so second hand prices are £200 +. Luckily I got mine a lot cheaper but I still can't get it to work.... Be careful what you buy. Most info re tracked keyboards are 2 years old...