cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking and Guardian issue...again and again and again!

ChasingGhosts99
Protege

Wow.  Absolutely horrible v38 update.  I have had nothing but tracking and guardian issues.  The system kept saying "lost tracking", so I would hard reboot, and again, same issue.  Then it would flash to the home, then lost tracking again.  I set the guardian, and AGAIN, lost tracking. 

Also, when I wake the headset from sleep mode, it's a black screen!  I have to either turn it off then back on, or hope it goes away.  It doesn't register it's "awake".  Did the devs do any type of testing with v38??  Sure doesn't seem so.  They introduced more bugs and increased the tracking issues!  This is so frustrating ands should not be happening anymore!  And from what I've heard, factory reset does not work to fix the ongoing tracking issues!

3 REPLIES 3

VyrusVR
Explorer

Same issue. It loses the guardian every single time!
Also LIV mixed reality calibration no longer aligns game weapon/saber with the LIV virtual controllers after launching a game. 
I really must turn off future automatic updates, they always cause major headaches.

dotmuncher71
Honored Guest

Same here. Was looking forward to increased stability now it’s worse than v37. Looks like I’ll have to factory reset AGAIN!

Arti.DeLorean.McFly
Honored Guest

Yep - I just bought oculus 2 and this is the quality 😆. Lost all the time so cannot play or do anything. I'll just return it and get another headset