cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with account and games

Icey_Z
Honored Guest

So my oculus quest 2 has been giving me problems lately and it’s starting to bother me, It doesn’t load my profile and all my games are unplayable. I used to fix it by just casting my oculus to my phone and that would bring everything back but now it tells me “casting livestream error because a new stream cast or capture was started” and I have no idea what it’s talking about. I haven’t played it in a couple of days and it’s basically useless. Please help 

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Icey_Z! We're sorry to hear you've been experiencing these issues with your account on your headset. We know this can be frustrating, but we want to assure you that our team has been made aware of these issues and are working on finding a solution.

You can keep up with the updates on this issue on this thread. There are also a few suggestions to try and resolve this issue in the meantime. We hope to have this corrected for you and everyone affected as soon as possible! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!