cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Truble logging in with my old e-mail

Miciopicio
Honored Guest

I need help, I bought the Oculus Quest 2 in November 2021, I used it for a while then I left it in a drawer, a few days ago I wanted to use it again but I got a pop-up saying I had to accept the terms of March 27, but I didn't know how, so I set the Oculus to factory settings and when logging in it gives me problems, telling me that my account has been suspended because it doesn't meet the conditions, but I've never I had no email notification, how can I resolve it?Contact our support team Your Meta account has been suspended because your account does not comply with our Community Standards or other conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact the support team.Contact our support team Your Meta account has been suspended because your account does not comply with our Community Standards or other conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact the support team.

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Miciopicio! We can understand how this can interrupt your experience with VR and leave you missing out on all the fun, but don't worry, we are here to help out anyway we can and get you back into the game!

For us to proceed further with this, we ask that you send us a PM. That way, we can ask some more in depth questions.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

We look forward to seeing your PM!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Hey @Miciopicio! It's us again just reaching out seeing if you need any assistance with this?

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?