cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to return my Oculus Quest 2 and yhe DHL service Shop cannot recognise the bar code.

Pettogulf
Honored Guest

I tried two different shops with my first returns baroda and both shops would not accept the parcel.

Contacted Oculus Support again who sent me out a new returns barcode attached it to the parcel and both shops are not accepting the parcel with failed messages being printed out.

I have followed the returns policy to the exact word.

Am I doing something wrong or is the returns policy instructions I correct

Do I need to contact DHL direct and get them to pick it up from my home, and not drop it off at a DHL service point as directed

7 REPLIES 7

Fe4rless-Pretzel
Honored Guest

I am having the exact same issue, how did you resolve this please? Thanks 

Hey there Fe4rless-Pretzel, we can see how this can be nerve-wracking, so let us help you out to get this figured out as soon as possible. 

Here below is the link to our help center where you can make a support ticket and we can look further into this issue.

https://store.facebook.com/help/support/

Let us know if this helps.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Fe4rless-Pretzel
Honored Guest

Thank you, I have now successfully shipped the parcel. It needed to be taken to my local DHL Express depot rather than the local parcel shop that was identified on the link I received. 

Hey there, Fe4rless-Pretzel! I'm happy and glad you got that figured out, and I also thank you for letting us know. If you ever need any help in the future please don't hesitate to reach out! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

What if there is no local depot, mines is many miles away

Hey there @Mike_GC! We hope you're having a fantastic day! We know it's no fun when we have to drive very far for anything so we would love to assist you with this. You should actually be able to schedule a pickup from your house by clicking HERE

Please make sure to select "No" when you are asked to create a label. Hope this helps! If you have any other questions please feel free to reach back out to us at any time!

Hey Hey @Mike_GC! We just wanted to follow up with you and see if you were still having issues with scheduling a pick up for your package. If you still need any assistance with this, please feel free to reach back out to us at any time! We hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!