cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB recognition continues to fail.

tkdsha3
Honored Guest

I want Oculus Quest 2 to be wired with a PC. However, it appears that USB recognition fails. I've reset the factory, but it can't be solved. I don’t' know the reason.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there tkdsha3, thanks for reaching out. We see you are having an issue with your Oculus Link not working with your Quest 2. No worries, we can certainly look into this for you and hopefully solve the issue! 

Before we begin troubleshooting your issue, please take a look at our PC compatibility list chart found here. If all matches up and your computer is VR ready, please ensure that you are plugging the USB cable into a USB 3.0 slot. 

Furthermore, we do have some questions that will help us better identify and solve the issue:

• Are you using the official Oculus Link cable or an Anker Link cable?
  • Have you recently updated your drivers? (GPU, Windows, USB drivers etc.) If you do not know how to update your drivers, you can learn how to do so here.
  • Is your Oculus App software up to date?
  • Are you using Windows 10?

The final basic troubleshooting step we recommend you try is to repair your Oculus app software. You can learn how to repair your software here.

If you are still having issues with Oculus Link and your computer meets all prerequisites, please reach out to us by submitting a ticket on our website here: https://metaque.st/Support as we look forward to ensuring this issue is resolved for you as soon as possible.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!