cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Access Old Oculus Account After Meta Merge

gabax_fox
Honored Guest

Unable to Access Old Oculus Account After Meta Merge

Since the merge between Meta and Oculus, I received a completely new Oculus account that does not include my previously purchased games or apps. I tried to log back in by using the option "use Oculus account" but the verification code is not even being sent to my email. I am clueless about what to do next. My account seems to still exist because the system tells me that, the email is already taken but like told, no way to log into it.

Issues faced:

• The Meta merge did not take over my old account.
  • Trying to log back into my old account fails because the verification code is not being sent to my email.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @gabax_fox! We are so grateful to still have you with us after the merge, and we would love to team up with you and try to find your missing purchases. You should have received an email giving directions on how to contact support about missing purchases, so we would recommend searching for that email. Also, we would recommend checking to make sure the apps or games weren't saved to your PC. Sometimes content can be saved to the PC instead of the device. Check out this article here for more information on this. Lastly, we would like to invite you to send us a private message, so we can collect additional information from you to take a look at your account. To do so, simply click on our name to access our profile page or click on the provided link. Once there, select "Send a Message" to privately message us. Please note that you must be signed in to the community before sending a private message. We eagerly await your response.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?