cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Install Oculus App on Windows 10

Ecco01
Honored Guest

When I attempt to install the Oculus software, it immediately shows this screen telling me it "Can't Connect" after I accept terms and services.

I have tried disabling my firewall, disabling my windows defender, I've tried a vpn, I've tried running as administrator, I've tried installing from 3 different WiFi connections, ethernet and wireless, and have gotten nowhere.

I have downloaded it in the past with no troubles, but after factory resetting my pc and installing a fresh copy of windows this started happening.

at first I assumed the servers must be down so I waited patiently but it has been 3 weeks of this.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated, thank you 🙂

Oculus setup broken.PNG

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Oh-oh! Link issues? We know this is no fun and is taking time away from your VR world and would be more than happy to get you the help you need! Due to the limited tools we have through our Forums we will need to guide you to getting linked with our Meta Store Support with your logs so they can get a better look at this for you! We want to have you back in the world of VR so we can once again play those awesome games. 

Please click here to get connected with one of our spectacular agents through a live chat or even a scheduled call! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Igorrroque
Honored Guest

Same problem!

Hey @Igorrroque!

We know how bothersome these issue can be, please follow the steps mentioned earlier to gather your logs so that our Support Team can get a better look at this issue for you! We want to have you back into the world of VR as quickly as possible.

Click here to submit a ticket to our Support Team.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!