cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Travel

OrangeBlossom_13
Honored Guest

I have been unable to travel to two world in Meta Horizon Worlds - Gold Egypt Bingo and Red Dragon Bingo by TinaMarie60. She has not banned or blocked me. I have done all of the following:

• uninstalled/reinstalled the app
  • updated software 
  • have latest Horizon Worlds update
  • factory reset
  • created multiple bug reports
  • attempted to use chat feature in Meta Support but got the runaround and no help
  • changed the language from English to another language and back to English
  • tried on my Quest 2 and Quest 3
  • tried to create another account but was told there was an error and I am unable to do so 
  • I have no reports against me

i am SOOOO frustrated!!! Somebody please help!!!! This is day 5 this time. And it’s happened two other times (both in Quest 2 if that matters) that resolved the following day. 

I can’t join anyone in those worlds I am trying to visit. I can go in a party or via a portal. HELP!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cookies-N-Scream
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey @OrangeBlossom_13! This is super weird, and I really hate to see that you've had so much trouble trying to hang out in Horizon Worlds. Reading through the list of things you've done to resolve this, I can see you went through pretty much every single option available. Luckily submitting bug reports will at least bring visibility to your issue! You'll also want to let the team know through the Horizon Worlds Discord, since there may be some extra insights available there.

Beyond this, I don't have any other troubleshooting suggestions unfortunately. If you're able to get this sorted out, please feel free to share an update! I'd love to see this resolved for you.

Through the darkness of futures past, the magician longs to see. One chants out between two worlds: Fire... walk with me

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Cookies-N-Scream
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey @OrangeBlossom_13! This is super weird, and I really hate to see that you've had so much trouble trying to hang out in Horizon Worlds. Reading through the list of things you've done to resolve this, I can see you went through pretty much every single option available. Luckily submitting bug reports will at least bring visibility to your issue! You'll also want to let the team know through the Horizon Worlds Discord, since there may be some extra insights available there.

Beyond this, I don't have any other troubleshooting suggestions unfortunately. If you're able to get this sorted out, please feel free to share an update! I'd love to see this resolved for you.

Through the darkness of futures past, the magician longs to see. One chants out between two worlds: Fire... walk with me
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?