cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to change environments in the updated meta workrooms app

EMADYAGHI
Honored Guest

After the latest update on the meta workrooms app, I am unable to change environments in the personal office nor in the co-working rooms. I am stuck in the new environment that came with the update! 

Am I missing something here?! 

It would be so sad if the old environments are not available anymore in the new version since they were my favorite in the quest.  

Any help with that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

BlueberrieSmoothie
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey hey @EMADYAGHI, and welcome to the forums! I know a lot of changes are happening to Meta Horizon Workrooms, and I'm happy to help provide some clarification.

If you haven't yet, I'd recommend checking out the article regarding upcoming changes to Meta Horizon Workrooms. Since it's already May 30, these changes have now been put into place. As you can see there, a new VR environment was added, however the other environments were removed with this change in order to streamline and provide a more reliable experience.

I know what it's like to lose your favorite features though. If you want to give feedback on this (or anything else in the future), I'd suggest making a post on the Ideas board!

Make sure you smash that Kudos button!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

BlueberrieSmoothie
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey hey @EMADYAGHI, and welcome to the forums! I know a lot of changes are happening to Meta Horizon Workrooms, and I'm happy to help provide some clarification.

If you haven't yet, I'd recommend checking out the article regarding upcoming changes to Meta Horizon Workrooms. Since it's already May 30, these changes have now been put into place. As you can see there, a new VR environment was added, however the other environments were removed with this change in order to streamline and provide a more reliable experience.

I know what it's like to lose your favorite features though. If you want to give feedback on this (or anything else in the future), I'd suggest making a post on the Ideas board!

Many Thanks 👍

Of course. 😁 Make sure to make a new post if you ever have any other questions or concerns!

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?