cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to confirm account in Oculus App 1.22 with Home & Dash

yibble
Expert Protege

I can no longer access my Home in the new public 1.22.0.520720 (1.22.0.520733) client with Home & Dash. This was previously working. I can still access my games and applications, but not my home environment.

A restart of the Oculus App does not resolve this. Has anyone else experienced this?thpcyemc8enp.png

23 REPLIES 23

nikachu
Honored Guest
i got the same thing today.

jollysoul
Honored Guest
me also, reset several times rebooted same issue

jeyprakashm
Honored Guest
Have the same issue here.

letsRockIt
Honored Guest
same issue. where oh where has my oculus home gone!

Tadin
Heroic Explorer
Same here 😞

Richooal
Consultant
It happened to me with PTC 1.23 but has now mysteriously fixed itself.
i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Had it last night as well. Pretty sure they’re just having some server issues. I got the message when I exited From Other Suns, which I had been playing multiplayer and using Oculus Party, so obviously my internet connection was fine. 

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

erockgineer
Honored Guest
Same here. And it seems lots of people are getting it (see Reddit forum here - https://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/7syibf/unable_to_confirm_your_oculus_account/)

If you switch back to the old home (turning off the toggle switch in Beta in settings, it works just fine.  

WebMetalReese
Protege
Hi I just suffered this issue. 1.31.19. I have been in and out of home all day though importing and deleting files, I think it's mad at me!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?