cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to confirm account in Oculus App 1.22 with Home & Dash

yibble
Level 5

I can no longer access my Home in the new public 1.22.0.520720 (1.22.0.520733) client with Home & Dash. This was previously working. I can still access my games and applications, but not my home environment.

A restart of the Oculus App does not resolve this. Has anyone else experienced this?thpcyemc8enp.png

23 REPLIES 23

SuddenDeath100
Level 2
i've got the same problem. got the rift 3 days ago and have had this the past 2 days.... can't launch home, only games...

RuneSR2
Level 15
I also got that error yesterday, rebooted the PC and it went away. Didn't have problems launching my games though. 

Valve Index & Oculus Rift CV1, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 8TB
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

kobs57
Level 7
Mine started again this afternoon, it couldn't log into my account... I guess they're working on it
VR dedicated computer...AMD Ryzen 7 3700X, 
32 gigs of G.Skill Trident Z neo 2X16 Gb DDR4 3200Mhz
 MSI 1070-TI,  on a MSI B-570 Gaming plus motherboard,
EVGA super nova 1000 Watt PSU
Oculus is on a  CORSAIR Force MP600 Gen4 PCIe x4 NVMe M.2 SSD

z4rgon
Level 2
I had this issue and I found the cause and consequently the solution: go on your Facebook account, in Settings and privacy, App and web sites, activate 'App, web sites and game'.

Ho avuto anche io questo problema e ho trovato la causa e di conseguenza la soluzione: andate nel vostro account di Facebook, in Impostazioni e privacy, App e siti web, attivate 'App, siti web e giochi'.