cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to load profile, games etc. Oculus quest 2

CringeUsername
Honored Guest

Turned on my oculus quest 2 today and my profile won't load, all my games have disappeared. Quest simply states it's unable to load profile. I tried to fix it with turning on and off my headset several times, confirmed connection to the internet, and tried to load the mobile app for oculus - that didn't work either.

Please help.

68 REPLIES 68

Hey there, @IC3YB01JAY! We know profile loading issues can be discouraging, so we'd love to help! 

In order to gain some further insight, could you please answer the following:

• When was this first noticed?
  • Have you recently changed your Facebook/Oculus password?
  • What all troubleshooting have you attempted? (So to not repeat any steps)

Along with this, could you test out the below:

• Uninstall Oculus mobile app
  • Reboot the headset:
    • Turn off the headset.
    • Hold the Power and Volume Down buttons together until the boot menu loads.
    • Use the Volume Buttons to highlight Boot Device and press the Power Button.
  • Reinstall the Oculus app and login.

If those don't work, feel free to reach back out for some further steps! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

This didn’t work for me I don’t know what else to do

This did not work for me does anyone have any other methods 

It doesn’t work for me . Is there anymore solutions as I can’t miss out on Gorila tag

Unfortunately this didn't work for me. Thanks for the tip though. I have a support ticket currently. Trying to avoid a factory reset :s

It happens to me today too.

Then I update the software and it's solve the problem.

On quest 2 goto settings>system>software update

*It's frustrating when the device need software to update but it doesn't tell anything to user. Hope the developer fix this issues. At least just make it prompt to let us know.

Try to update software, it's work for me.

On quest 2 goto settings>system>software update

Tr0p1ca1
Explorer

I have the solution! Factory reset and log back into your account. Before you factory reset enable cloud backup. If your factory reset gets stuck just do it again.

Scottklights
Honored Guest

The point was to avoid having to factory reset. What worked for me was sideloading oculess and removing my account that way and logging back in.

this does not work for me