cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log in Oculus

frank.398698
Honored Guest

My account is all of sudden disabled .  Have received email saying my account has been unlocked, but still unable to log in. Anyone has any idea ?  My account has been locked since Oct.12.2022

3 REPLIES 3

Tonberry_Qing
Retired Support

Hey there @frank.398698. I know login issues can sometimes be finicky. Please try the following steps:

• clear your internet browser cache
  • update your oculus app
  • Double check that the email address the you're attempting to login with has not been changed by requesting a password reset email. 

If you're still experiencing difficulty logging in, send a DM to support with a screenshot of the error you're receiving and they can look into it. 

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Tonberry_Qing
Retired Support

Hey @frank.398698. Just checking in to see if you were able to get your log in issue fixed. 🙂

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Hello Tonberry,  Hope all is well. Thank you very much for your help,  unfortunately the issue isn't resolved for me. I have sent email to multiple departments but none of them seem to be responding.  I will try to send a DM support as you suggested to see if it works. Thanks again for the kind advice. 

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?