cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to proceed once Guardian Floor Level setup begins

adam.bamford.2022
Honored Guest

HI.

When I am setting up wifi and connecting to the app with my Meta Pro. there are no problems in the initial setup, until it asks me to setup the guardian space/floor level. As soon as this setup begins, the screen goes intermittently black. Whilst it goes black I have absolutely no control, and for the brief few seconds it returns I am not able to select any option to progress, (and even if I could it would only be for a fraction of a second).

This means I am unable to restart my console as I cannot click on the restart button.

I am able to hold to power off, which has no effect as the situation remains when the device turns back on. I have tried factory resetting a number of times, and the same scenario occurs as soon as I reach the floor level stage.

I just bought the console today and I am essentially unable to do anything with it, I would really appreciate suggestions/advice?

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Oh-oh! This is not the experience we want you to have regarding your new Meta Quest Pro and would be more than happy to get you back on track! We see you have provided the steps you have done and want to direct you to the right place. We want to invite you to our Meta Store Support and have our team take a better look a this for you. Please do provide them with the same information you have provided us that way they know what to recommend next. 

Go ahead and click here to get connected with one of our awesome agents through a live chat or even scheduling a call! We can't wait to get you back in the VR universe! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?