cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to tranfer files to and from PC (Oculus Quest)

MrBiggles87
Honored Guest

3 days ago I had no problems connecting to my PC, but today, I did not get the prompt to connect to PC.

- I have ensured developer mode is on and USB connectivity. 

- Restarted and updated Oculus 

- Restarted PC

- When I plug the USB cable in, it pops up "Meta Quest" on the screen, but when I click it, it takes me to settings where I can use the link to get a virtual desktop, but still unable to transfer files. 

This is beyond annoying and I have no idea what else to try. 

Any help on this? 

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Oh-uh! This is not the experience we want you to have at all! Don't you worry we're always here to lend you a helping hand. We appreciate you letting us know the step you have done already.

Please go ahead and get connected with us through our PM! Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MrBiggles87 Hi there! Just checking in to see if you're still having issues with your PC and VR device. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?