cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to travel in horizon worlds

BurtGummer123
Level 2

It's been about a week now and I still can't travel in Horizon world. I can't seen to use venues either...is this ever getting fixed?? Should I just cut my loses with this thing? Since the Meta merge the quest has gone to trash. Notification bar not loading unable to use Horizon or venues. I don't know what you've changed but it wasn't a broken hunk of junk when it was oculus. I had a meta apartment for one day and then lost it when the merge happend. I'll give one day more for this to be resolved and then I give up on this brick. It's so frustrating not being able yo use something that worked fine all year up until now. I feel like I've wasted money since I can't hang out with friends anymore. Massive disappointment. No live chat for help either, just this crap. 

5 REPLIES 5

societyapttv
Level 2

I am having the same issue can we please get some help 😫😫

Hi! Hopefully I can offer some suggestions to get Worlds working again for you. I wanna get this out of the way first: have you uninstalled and reinstalled the app?

Now you're playing with power...SUPER power!

Yes I have downloaded and reinstalled 2x

Okay thanks for informing us of that. We do have a couple of troubleshooting steps we'll like for you to try. 

1. Go to https://auth.meta.com/settings/security/

•If you unlinked your Facebook account from your Meta account, enter your Meta account password.

•If you maintained your link to your Facebook account, select Continue with Facebook and enter your Facebook password on the following screen.

2. Go to Password and Security.
3. Click the Edit button next to the Sessions section.
4. Click Log out of all sessions.
5. After a few seconds you should see a pairing code appear in your headset.
6. Go to meta.com/device to complete device code authorization.
     •Your device will restart automatically.
7. Attempt to launch Horizon Worlds again.

Please let us know if these steps seem to do the trick. 

Hi again! We wanted to check in and see if the steps provided were able to help resolve your issue in Horizon Worlds. We'd love to assist so you can continue to enjoy the world of VR!