cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorized FITXR Charge

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just one week of purchasing a quest 3 and I regret so bad. First of all, the support is nonexistent . I purchased an app (Virtual desktop) I got charged $20 and yet I didn’t get the app. I tried contacting support and they just spun me in circles. I decided to just let it go since I wasn’t getting any real help. And I just got a notification that I got charged $108 for a year of FITxr. An app I haven’t even used , I haven’t authorized any monthly or yearly plan on anything . And yet I am unable to even request refund from the meta app. What is this scummy business ?

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Lesyo111! We understand that you're having some trouble with a subscription. We know that this can take valuable time away from you trying to figure this out, so we'd love to help. If you could send us a Pm so that we can grab some info to assist you further, we'd really appreciate it! Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click Here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. Thank you so much for your patience. We're looking forward to getting your PM!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey again, @Lesyo111! We just wanted to follow-up with you and see if you're still in need of our assistance. We'd love to help, so make sure to send us that PM!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?