cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unavailable Purchase on app

Brandon17ttv
Honored Guest

I was trying to get fnaf on my oculus and then it asks me for a pin I reset the pin and it tells me that I’m not able to get it even though I have a gift card that has money on it I need help.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Brandon, We understand the importance of being able to complete a transaction to enjoy your game in the VR world. To help pinpoint what the issue could be, we'd like to ask you some questions for clarification.

• What type of gift card are you attempting to use (is it our Meta gift card)?
  • Do you have a payment method that has already been assigned to the account to make purchases?

Also, here is a list of supported payment methods that are accepted by Meta:

• Visa
  • American Express (AMEX)
  • Mastercard
  • PayPal

There is no list of working or non-working cards for other regions; however, all regions must follow the below rules:

• The card must be associated with a billing address.
  • The card must be able to have funds added or reloaded to it.
  • E-cards and virtual Mastercards should work, but most gift cards do not have this option.
  • The card's ability to make purchases cannot be restricted.
  • The network cannot have any purchase restrictions to prevent online payments.
  • Postal codes that do not follow the correct format will result in an "invalid postal code."

Once you are able to provide us with those details, we can move forward with the next steps.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!