cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unbelievable this is allowed!

LucidxDreamz
Explorer

Early this morning I was in a world where there was a grown man sexually targeting 9 year old(they admitted they where 9) so I reported several times along with other kids telling others to unlike themselves and calling them the N word so I reported them as well. Just received report status and was told none of them violated anything. Unbelievable! So this is ok in world?! 

4 REPLIES 4

TheLegend27
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey @LucidxDreamz. I definitely understand the concern for making sure users who violate the Code of Conduct for Virtual Experiences get appropriate punishment, and I definitely wouldn't want a violation of this scope to unpunished.

• Can you tell me a little more about the experiences you reported?
  • Who was involved?
    • Players, Creators, Community Guides, etc.
Technology, at a certain level of sophistication, is indistinguishable from magic. - some wise guy or something probably

Dose.com
Honored Guest

Good job for trying we need to make this environment as safe as possible for the children. It is disgusting the mindset that is allowed in our world now.

A.J.

I don't remember the players or how to get into the reports to find their names. It's upsetting tho that the kids are talked to or that kids are talking like this and nothing is done about it. A team member would have to look into my account and reports. 

TheLegend27
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

No worries about player names, then. I definitely agree with that sentiment, and I wouldn't wish that type of treatment for anybody. Since this report is Horizon Worlds related, I highly recommend contacting a server Meta Moderator or Community Moderator in the Official Horizon Worlds Discord server, so they can see if it's possible to look more into the report you created.

Technology, at a certain level of sophistication, is indistinguishable from magic. - some wise guy or something probably
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?