cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uninitiated game invites to friends

HessFoxC
Level 2

My followers/friends on Oculus/Meta are receiving game invites from me that were never initiated by me.  They keep messaging me daily that a notification is coming up while they are playing a game, inviting them to join me in a game we play together (Demeo), but I am not sending any of these messages.  I've tried changing my password (thinking, I might have been hacked), but the messages keep getting sent to them.  I want them to stop being sent and confusing my friends/followers if these are automatic notifications coming from my headset when I log on.  HELP!

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello! We understand you are having issues with someone texting your friends while you are not texting them, which is not cool, we'd like to inspect your account to ensure that it hasn't been hacked, so don't worry. We will handle this as soon as possible.

Could you please PM us so that we can look into this for you? Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.