cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update on Headset will not complete

Papa10s
Honored Guest

I have tried to update the headset and now I can't even get the headset working.  Where do i go from here?  This expensive purchase is useless right now.

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Papa10s! We know how disappointing it can be when you want to get into VR only to have something not working right with your headset. Your rescue team is here and ready to help!

To start, could you tell us a bit more about what exactly is happening with your headset right now? If you can provide any pictures or screenshots of what you're seeing (especially any error messages), that would be really helpful! Please also let us know what (if any) troubleshooting you've already tried.

We would also go ahead and first suggest performing a reboot on your headset if you haven't yet:

• With your headset on and powered on, press and hold the power button on the right side of your headset until you see the Power off screen.
  • Select Restart. Your headset will turn off and then turn back on.

If you're unable to restart your headset:

• Press and hold the power button for at least 10 seconds. This will manually turn off your headset.
  • Wait 30 seconds.
  • Press and hold the power button until your headset turns back on.

We're looking forward to hearing back from you to get this all figured out, and to get you back into the awesome world of VR!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi again! We just wanted to check in since we haven't heard back from you yet. Please let us know if the troubleshooting we suggested helped, and if not, please provide some more detail as requested in our post above! We're here for you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!