cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usb wireless headphone

Chiapowda
Explorer

so I tried using my USB headphones one day so I could get better audio quality while playing VR it worked flawlessly, did not cut out at all a week later after oculus updated when I haven’t played for a week I tried it again I use my USB headphones and Airlink at the same time that did not work after the update, my headphones started cutting out even when I was just listening to music no games open at all 

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @Chiapowda! We know how much of a better experience audio quality can put on playing VR, and we definitely want to get this looked into for you. We do hope the new year has found you happy, and healthy in spite of everything. We just have a few questions in order to best assist you and gather more clarification on this:

• When did this start happening?
  • Where the headphones ever accidentally dropped or hit against a a hard surface? 
  • Is this happening in any app/game you try?
  • What troubleshooting steps have you already attempted? 
  • What was the update you went to?

We eagerly await your response and look forward to getting to a resolution together!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We were just wondering how you were doing regarding your problem. We want to make sure our users get he assistance they need and to make sure you get the help you need! If you are still experiencing problems, please let us know and we will be more than happy to assist you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Yes my headphones still don’t work in quest link/Airlink but for some reason it doesn’t cut out at all when I’m using Steam Link

Hey there! Thank you for sharing this with us and letting us know of the issue! If you are still experiencing issues, please let us know by sending us a DM so we can look further into this for you! Please select our name to get to our profile page. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We eagerly look forward to hearing back from you and to working towards a resolution together! 

Hello, hello, @Chiapowda! We're incredibly glad to see you've reached out to us via PM and we're excited to explore this headphone audio issue further with you! When you get a chance, please get back to us there. We're looking forward to hearing back from you!