cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using credit to purchase from meta store

zanemagnum
Level 2

I was wondering what the time frame for receiving a credit back to my meta account when requesting a refund?

It was a split payment of credit card and meta referral credit. The meta referral credit is the one I would like instantly if possible

The refund is initiated 12 minutes with in purchase time.

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Zanemagnum! We understand how important it is to get your refund back, and we want to assist you in any way possible. If you go here you can see our refund policy and just to let you know, this does include credits issued as well. If you feel you have waited longer than the days listed feel free to send us a private message so we can gather your information and look into this further. You can send us a PM by doing the following:

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Zanemagnum! We are just reaching back out to see if you are still needing assistance with checking on that refund. If you do just let us know by sending us a private message.