cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V44 Missing Advanced Camera Settings

Bladerah
Expert Protege

I’ve installed V44 for about a week or so atleast at this point and I have no settings (experimental or otherwise) that are camera related. I am wondering if anyone else is having this problem at this point and wondering it can be addressed ASAP as I am missing the chance to record quality content.

57 REPLIES 57

SeptemberCorp
Protege

I haven't bought Quest Pro because they haven't fixed my account trouble. Imagine buy a Pro product and then can't update nothing because support ignore us.

To be fair, Meta continues to respond. They just haven't found a solution yet.

Hey @SeptemberCorp! May I know what kind of account issues you are having? Maybe I or the community can assist you. I'd be more than pleased!

Kudos, kudos and more kudos!

I assume it's the same problem that this thread is about, missing Advanced Camera Settings. For some Meta accounts, the option doesn't appear in Experimental or in system settings. If you log in to the same Quest headset with a different Meta account, those options appear, so it isn't a problem with the hardware or software. It's some issue with our Meta accounts.

It is what alan.truly said. Advanced Camera Settings are missing if I login with my account in any headset. But if someone login with other account in the same headsets the options appears.

Bladerah
Expert Protege

Our accounts have been singled out, and the fact we have to keep repeating this since October shows how we all deserve a complimentary Quest Pro for our trouble.

Ok @SeptemberCorp. I just wanted to confirm that, and I genuinely regret that everyone, including yourself, had to go through this. I'm hoping for a rapid fix to this issue.

Kudos, kudos and more kudos!

Bladerah
Expert Protege

I have been regularly checking for the setting ,and it has finally appeared! Anyone else having this problem should check as well. I have been on supports neck since October about this.

That's encouraging news. Did you get the v49 update?

I checked last night and the camera option wasn't there but I'll have another look in case it arrived overnight.

Same here. Finally works for me! 😄