cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V44 Missing Advanced Camera Settings

Bladerah
Expert Protege

I’ve installed V44 for about a week or so atleast at this point and I have no settings (experimental or otherwise) that are camera related. I am wondering if anyone else is having this problem at this point and wondering it can be addressed ASAP as I am missing the chance to record quality content.

57 REPLIES 57

SeptemberCorp
Protege

I've the same problem.
I tried in another persons Quest 2 in the same version and have the feature. But if I try in my Quest 2 the feature doesn't exist.

Bladerah
Expert Protege

I own 2 quest 2’s one has the settings the other doesn’t. I really don’t want to factory reset.

TheAntiSocializer
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

@Bladerah While the update does come out at once, the features themselves seem to rollout every update from headset to headset. 

You might not need to factory reset your headset but just hold out while the features make their way out.

Also, some people report not having certain features they should all the time so there shouldn't be too much to worry about. 

Sometimes it's okay to be a little Bing Chilling

How long is an acceptable time to wait? This has been weeks since I installed the update.

@Bladerah I'm not exactly sure on a time frame. It really differs for everyone. 

Sometimes it's okay to be a little Bing Chilling

SeptemberCorp
Protege

I discovered the following:
If someone with the feature login in my Quest 2, the feature are available for this person.
If I login in the others person's Quest 2 with the feature, I don't have the feature, but the other person have.

Conclusion: Is not a trouble with the hardware (Quest 2 glasses), it seems is something with the account. Only we can do now is wait.

Very interesting information. Hopefully someone can get the ball rolling to get this fixed. Tons of amazing content is being missed.

SeptemberCorp
Protege

My Quest 2 have updated from v44 to v46 and still not working ☹️
Now I have the Lord of the Rings home but not Advanced Camera Settings 😅

This right here is exactly why I feel there’s a problem. I got v46 now and still no settings as well. Gonna be waiting around indefinitely until someone gets a real investigation going.

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?