cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VR Gaming question.

yaktiswan
Honored Guest

If anyone in here has any experience in VR gaming, I need your help. I just bought a Meta Quest 3 headset. For some reason I cannot get my gamer headset to work with the VR headset. The gamer headset works with everything else that I have. Especially PS5! I don’t know why but I cannot get it to connect to the VR headset. If anyone has any advice, please let me know. Thank you. I will link my headset below. It plugs into the headset but there’s no audio after that. I’ve checked the individual volume on the headset as well. It’s up full blast. I would think that I should be getting at least some volume if not, a lot of volume!

3 REPLIES 3

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

Which game headset are you using specifically?

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Yaktiswan! We're so excited to have you join the Meta Quest community! We're wondering the same question as @Zenbane. And if you haven't already checked out our support articles, we have steps to connect compatible Bluetooth devices listed here

It's also worth mentioning that using a Bluetooth audio device may result in delayed audio unless using a product specifically made for Meta VR, such as the Anker Wireless VR Earbuds. We look forward to your reply!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, hey! Just checking in to see if you need any additional information or assistance. We look forward to your reply!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!