cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VR Spatial Photos

mleyba1914
Honored Guest

I tried out the spatial photos and videos features on the Apple Vision Pro and love them.  I took it back as it is too expensive.  I don’t have an IPhone 15 at this time and can’t upload the images I took with it.  I also loved the app to turn 2d photos to spatial 3d photos.  It did a great job.  The video converter program took too long to convert videos from 2d to 3d and I was only able to convert videos of about a few minutes in length and it was great.

Has anyone else been able to upload those photos and watch them as 3d photos and videos?  Is Meta working to get this feature available to all who don’t have the IPhone 15?  Thanks in advance.  I would love to watch movies like Wizard of Oz and Gone with the Wind in 3d.

Michael

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @mleyba1914! We appreciate you bringing up your experience taking 2d scans and turning them into 3d representations for photos and videos using another device! We think that is a really cool idea! If you would like to see any of your ideas of thoughts seen and heard for a potential feature on Quest devices, please absolutely submit your thoughts and ideas on the Ideas forums here! This way it can get into the eyes of the Developers and ultimately, potentially start a discussion with your peers on the topic.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?