cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VRChat not working even after reinstalling

BigCat0977
Honored Guest

So I've had this problem that, even after reinstalling it 3 WHOLE TIMES, It still crashes at the login screen. I've tried everything I could think of and No one online has the same problem or even a solution. It's a brand new headset not even a month old and I've taken very good care of it. Usually every so often one app will mess up and I'll have to reinstall it but VRChat is a completely different story. Any suggestions?

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! We would love to assist you with this issue! At this time we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Oculus application. If the issue persists feel real to reach back out to us via private message, so we can look into this issue further. 

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here:  Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!