cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vader Immortal through Revive Issue (Index Controllers Not Being Recognized)

Kravenprime
Honored Guest

Good day,

I bought Vader Immortal through the Oculus Store and pulled the game in through Revive. I am able to launch Vader Immortal through Revive (both on my pc and through my headset). After launching I get a screen that says:

Touch Controllers not detected.

Please ensure your controllers are assigned to your headset and have ample battery life. You cannot proceed until controllers are active.

I have the Vive Pro 2 with linked Index Controllers that work through all steam games.

How do I make the game recognize my index controllers so I can enjoy this fun game?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

RuneSR2
Grand Champion

Note that Revive is totally unsupported - do not expect to get any help with Revive in here. Official support is only for persons using an Oculus hmd for the game. Your Vive Pro 2 and controllers are not at all supported by Oculus. Some may even find it a provocation that you ask about Revive in here - it's like asking on the XBox forum how to get XBox games working on your PS5. 

That said, I think Revive 2.1.1 works fine with Vader on my end. Using Index. 

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

Might be more like I want to play the Xbox with a 3rd party controller 🙂

- but that would be totally unsupported in this case too. 

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

In the end.. people here use revive, so that's why i asked.