cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vegas Infinite (Poker Starts VR) 0 Black Screen and then kicked out to Oculus Home

roseygeevr
Honored Guest

Hello,

I am reaching out for help as I am not able to access Vegas Infinite anymore. When I try to log on, there is a black screen and music for a very long time. Then the music will stop, then the 3 dots appear and I am back in my Oculus Home environment. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and repeated. Is there something that someone can do to assist me because I have tried all that I know to do. 

Thank you.

RoseyGee/Roseygeevr

19 REPLIES 19

Hey @ilovemon3y! We just wanted to swing by to see if any further assistance was needed when accessing Vegas Infinite. If so, do let us know! We want to make sure you're all set!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey I am having an issue with Vegas Infinite. I have deleted and reinstalled 5+ times and am still met with the black screen and three loading dots. I believe it happened with the most recent update. Is there anything you can do to help me? 

Hi @MosayedTheAvatar. We understand you are having similar issues with the app Vegas Infinite as your fellow peers. Not to worry, let's gather some information from you and see how we can proceed towards a solution.

• Please confirm that the app is being downloaded from the Meta platform. Side-loading and third-party platforms, such as Steam or SideQuest, are not supported by Meta Quest Support.
  • Confirm that the app has been downloaded and installed on the headset.
  • Are you able to launch other applications? Does the problem occur with more than one app?
  • When did this start? Were any changes made?
  • Is the home environment having any issues?

Once we collect that information, we can begin looking into any possible troubleshooting steps for a resolution. We look forward to continuing to assist you. Talk soon!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey, @MosayedTheAvatar! We have noticed that we have not heard anything back from you prior to our last interaction. We hope that you are okay! If you still need assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us so we can finish helping you.

For some reason it’s not letting me in Vegas infinite and shows a black screen and then kicks me out after

thanks jackdog

Hey there, @jack.611185, thanks for providing us with your experience, we're happy to help get you back to rolling the dice! We want a bit more information from you first though!

• Have you tired any troubleshooting steps yet?
  • are you doing this on the standalone headset or PCVR?

Looking forward to hearing back so we can get you back into the game!

Hey again, @jack.611185! Just wanted to follow up with you to double check your trouble shooting and device you're using! looking forward to hearing back from you!

Skyguytwnty1
Honored Guest

I am having same issue my meta quest 3 is fully up to date my Vegas infinite was working and now I try to open it up and it doesn’t work black screen uninstalled and re installed same issue please help

Hey there @Skyguytwnty1! We hate to hear you aren't able to get Vegas Infinite going, and we would love to take a look at what's going on. To better understand what's going on, we are going to ask the same questions that were posted in this thread.

• Please confirm that the app is being downloaded from the Meta platform. Side-loading and third-party platforms, such as Steam or SideQuest, are not supported by Meta Quest Support.
  • Confirm that the app has been downloaded and installed on the headset.
  • Are you able to launch other applications? Does the problem occur with more than one app?
  • When did this start? Were any changes made?
  • Is the home environment having any issues?

Giving us this information will provide a better understanding of what you may be experiencing, and this will allow us to apply the necessary troubleshooting to resolve your issue quickly. We look forward to your reply.

Hey again @Skyguytwnty1! We just wanted to circle back around to see if you needed any additional assistance. Please reach out at any time.

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?